Items from Resteröds
Resteröds is producing underwear since 1935. The Swedish company was founded by the Mattson brothers as they invested all their savings in a used circular knitting machine by G. Stibbe Ltd from England. The brothers then designed a collection for men's and women's underwear, long underwear and bedding. The shed in their backyard was the first factory building. Resteröds Trikåfabrik was born. The Swedish loved the incomparable quality of the garments and so the brothers decided to expand the business. Other circular knitting machines were purchased and the production moved near a rural community called Ljungskile.