The family business Martin Magnusson & Co. was founded in 1936 and is now run by the third generation of Magnussons. Both design and development is done at the headquarters in the town of Hestra. The owners and managers are brothers Claes and Svante Magnusson. They have two sons – the fourth generation of Magnussons – who also work at Hestra. The gloves are manufactured in their own factory and they buy all leather, cloth, wool and other materials personally. This gives them complete control of the entire production chain and ensures high quality at every stage. Several of their models are handmade by some of the most experienced glove makers in Europe.