Payment and Shipping
|SHIPPING RATES||DELIVERY TIME||SHIPPING PROVIDER|
|Germany||4,95 €* including free return||1-2 working days||DHL|
|EU||5,95 €* including free return||2-4 working days||Fedex|
|Switzerland||8,95 €* including free return||2-5 working days||Deutsche Post|
|Russia||8,95 €*||4-12 working days||Deutsche Post/DHL|
|Rest of the World||8,95 €*||4-12 working days||Deutsche Post/DHL/FedEx|
|SHIPPING RATES||DELIVERY TIME
||10,00 €*||3-6 working days||
|15,00 €*||3-6 working days||
* The shipping fee will be converted into the local currency.
|SHIPPING RATES||DELIVERY TIME
(IF PAID BEFORE 12:00 PM GMT+1)
|Germany||10,00 €* including free return||1 working day||UPS|
|EU||15,00 €* including free return||1-2 working days||Fedex|
|Switzerland||20,00 €* including free return||1 working day||Fedex|
|Russia||50,00 €*||2-4 working days||Fedex (Moscow only)|
|Rest of the World||50,00 €*||2-4 working days||Fedex|
* The shipping fee will be converted into the local currency. No Saturday delivery!
Detailed information concerning shipping requirements (via Fedex) for customers from Russia you find here.
Detailed information concerning return requirements (via Post – free of charge) for customers from Switzerland you find here.
If you have decided to use our “Free Return” promotion (* within 14 working days) for one of the countries mentioned above, please follow these steps to ensure we can support you immediately with all return information:
1. Please contact email@example.com with subject: Return and your order number
2. We would appreciate it if you could give us some information why you are returning
3. We will provide you a return label via email, please note that you need a printer for that
Custom & Import Information
• Any customs or import duties will be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the parcel’s recipient (the customer). We have no influence on these charges and cannot tell you what the custom fees will be, as custom policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. For information regarding import fees and taxes, please contact your local customs authority.
• We are not responsible for any extra customs and/or brokerage fees, or delays in shipping caused by the customs authorities.
• The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees, if they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
• The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, if a package is returned due to incomplete contact information (e.g. wrong address, missing house number etc.).
• Resending an order costs the standard shipping fee for the respective destination country (see above).
• For legal reasons - we cannot undervalue orders or mark them as a gift.
• Tax-free shopping for customers outside the European Union.
• All prices include VAT, but exclude delivery charges (unless otherwise indicated).
• 19% VAT will be deducted after login.
We accept the following methods of payment
- Bank Transfer (for European Customers)
- Sofort.de / Klarna.com (for DE, AT, BE, PL and NL Customers)
- Paypal Express (for Worldwide Customers)
- Alipay (for Chinese customers only)
- Visa (for Worldwide Customers)
- Mastercard (for Worldwide Customers)
- American Express (for Worldwide Customers)
- JCB (for Worldwide Customers)
- Diners Club International