The Pattern 1952 was a further development of the British Work and Battle Uniform of the 1940s. It was made out of a sturdy 12oz Selvage denim and had the distinct 1940s features. This was the most recognisable big leg pocket and the smaller first aid pocket at the hip. Since it was meant to be worn over a wool attire the fit was accordingly wide. We have reproduced the fabric after an original pair of trousers in our archive. For more comfort and and easier wear the trousers have been prewashed.
- Style: 1952 Pattern Trousern
- Fit: Loose fit - straight fit - mid rise
- Color: Olive
- Material: 100% Cotton
- 12oz raw denim with selvage edge
- Suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
- Map pocket on front leg - Small First Aid pocket on hip - Made in Portugal