Choose size and click add to cart
Pike Brothers 1942 Hunting Pant Blue Wabash Selvage 13oz
Pike Brothers 1942 Hunting Pant is made from 13oz wabash selvage denim. The D-ring at front is a typical feature of the 1940s and offers the owner an ability to attach his pocket watch chain. Wabash denim was used in the workwear section of the early 1920s and 30s.
- Style: 1942 Hunting Pant
- Fit: Regular fit - Straight leg - Mid rise
- Color: Blue
- Material: 100% cotton
- 13oz wabash selvage denim
- Suspender buttons
- Heavy bar tacks on seam ends, belt loops and pockets
- Buttons, rivets and cinch cack in zinc finishing
- D-ring for attaching a pocket watch chain
Inseam is always 34 inch!
Model is 185cm, 76kg - wears size 31/34