+ Delivery charges ,-19% VAT off outside EU
The 1943 N-1 Deck Jacket was issued to all U.S. Navy Personnel during WW2. It saw action from the beaches of Normandy to the Pacific Islands and became one of the most used and most favored jackets of the U.S. Armed Forces in the 1940s.
The general construction of the jacket combines a thick outer layer of "Jungle Cloth" with a wool lining. So the wearer stays warm and comfortable even under harshest weather conditions.
- Style: 1943 N-1 Deck Jacket
- Fit: Regular fit
- Color: Khaki
- Material: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% wool
- Outer layer of densely woven double faced jungle cloth 360g/qm(100% cotton)
- Woven wool lining 500g/qm (100% wool)
- Vintage 1940s bell shaped Talon zipper
- Authentic Spec. Label
- Proper 1940s round knit wind cuffs
- Stand up collar
Our model is 185cm, 87kg – wears size L