+ Delivery charges ,-19% VAT off outside EU
Inspired by late 40s Sport jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Varenne Desert Navajo” represents an authentic garment made of Recycled Kilim Carded Mixed Wool 30 Oz from Prato (Italy) with leather trimmings made with vegetable tanned Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy). The yarn is produced from virgin fibers, recycled old clothing and knit cut-outs. Through this recycling process we honor the environment, tradition, innovation, and craftsmanship.
The lining is made of “Espresso Coffee” color viscose, and the leather collar-tab closes the neck to keep you warm during winter and cold trips. The metallic zippers are made of antique brass with engraved markings. The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic jacket Hand Made in Italy. Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
The name “Varenne” is a tribute to the legendary Italian horse, the best Racer of All Time.
- Style: Varenne
- Fit: Slim fit
- Color: Brown Navajo pattern
- Material: Mixed wool from Tuscany (Italy)
- Lining: 100% viscose
- Padding: 100% cotton
- Made of recycled Ecological Kilim Carded Mixed Wool 30 Oz from Tuscany (Italy)
- Black leather details, vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top grain Lambskin from Tuscany, Italy
- Removable closing collar-tab in vegetable tanned Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy) with snap buttons
- Antique brass zipper
- 3 zipped front pockets
- 2 inside pockets
- Cotton lined pockets
- Adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Made in Italy
- Comes in special cotton bag
Our model is 190cm, 75kg - wears size L