+ Delivery charges ,-19% VAT off outside EU
Inspired by late 40s Sport jackets and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Varenne” Navy Blue represents an authentic garment made of heavy Italian Melton Wool 26 Oz, with leather trimmings made with vegetable tanned Lambskin from Tuscany, Italy.
The lining is made of “Espresso Coffee” color viscose, and the leather collar-tab closes the neck to keep you warm during winter and cold trips. The metallic zippers are made of antique brass with engraved markings. The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic jacket Hand Made in Italy. Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
The name “Varenne” is a tribute to the legendary Italian horse, the best Racer of All Time.
- Style: Varenne
- Fit: Slim fit
- Color: Navy
- Material: 80% wool, 20% polyester
- Lining: 100% viscose
- Padding: 100% cotton
- Made of 26oz Melton Wool from Tuscany, Italy
- Black leather details, vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top grain Lambskin from Tuscany, Italy
- Removable closing collar-tab in vegetable tanned Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy) with snap buttons
- Antique brass zipper
- 3 zipped front pockets
- 2 inside pockets
- Cotton lined pockets
- Adjustable waist
- Jacquard labels
- Made in Italy
- Comes in special cotton bag
Our model is 190cm, 75kg - wears size L